Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Under Seige!

Perhaps I should call this "Mission Creep". We had a little problem with our kitchen floor about 2 months ago....NO problem, we think. Call the tile guy and fix it. Well, the tile guys comes ( after a week and a half of calling different people) and informs us that ALL of tile has to be replaced. *sigh* That somehow lead to new cabinets and new counter tops and re-painting the walls and new curtains and, and, AND!!!!! So every day for years now ( Could it really have been only 2 months???????! I think maybe in dog years), I have a group of guys in my home. doing stuff!!! While I AM grateful, don't get me wrong! I am just starting to wear a bit around the edges. I think I may be Murphy Brown with my own crew of Eldon's. Dear God, no. please let it end and end well. amen.
Ok. We have a little pastel beach. The scene is from Topsail, NC. I am still working towards an art show but these renovations have really caused trouble with my painting schedule. It will be fine tho. As they say, "This too shall pass". .....they just never say when.

No comments:

Post a Comment