Thursday, March 25, 2010

Song OF Gladness


At Bell choir practice we began a new song Called " Song Of Gladness". It seemed aptly names as melody and tempo indeed conveyed a sense of joy.
In this I thought I'd share my joy.
This is yet another pastel. My daughter gave me an orange gerber daisy. Two of my favs!!! I love the color orange, I may have mentioned that, and I totally heart daisies!!!!
I wanted to paint it but the simplicity of the daisy made it seem trite. This view of the budding daisy with the open flower in the background seemed a less usual view.

1 comment:

  1. BF, Greetings to you on this lovely day. Often when I'm 'stuck' I meander your wonderful art pages...today I found 'daisy' and fell in love with your work all over again! Just lovely!
    May you have all you need this day.
    Best,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete