Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Daily Painting Post - Can't take the pressure!

It is all over the internet. Artist everywhere are out plein aire painting and blogging about their wonderful experiences doing both. I can hardly keep up! lol! I keep reading that wonderful things will happen to the artists who adhere to these practices and woe begone to those who do not. So I, of course, caved. who wouldn't?! Woe begone?! Who is willing to chance that?!
So this is a 12" x 9" pastel done on UART paper with a variety of soft pastels to include Terry Ludwick, Sennelier, Schmincke and a touch of pan. I usually use a lot of pan but I figure,hey, if I am stepping outside of my comfort zone I may as well step WAAY out.
Next problem to solve between these daily paintings is getting a better image. Sigh,

No comments:

Post a Comment