Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Challenges, Challenges, Challenges!

If I wrote here everything that I was thinking about today's painting experience, someone would surely offer me some cheese with my whine. With that being said, there is no real need in pointing out that this was less than a stellar moment for me. But hey, that means things WILL GET BETTER!! :)
Today's painting is of my street as I see it from my driveway. The weather has been mostly rainy and dark clouds were coming and going all day.  I thought the safest bet was to set up my easel at the edge of the garage and paint from there.  I got a little sprinkle on me and had to move back a bit but all in all it was fine.  I will have to revisit the setting as my painting does NOT do it justice. Next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment